To become a member of Taylor Credit Union, you must qualify in one of the three areas:
- Live or work in Taylor, Price, Lincoln, Marathon or Clark Counties.
- Live or work within a 25-mile radius of Medford.
- Family of a member who belongs to Taylor Credit Union.
and deposit $5.00 into your primary savings account. It not only earns you dividends, but also makes you eligible for all credit union services and benefits. Deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
In order for the account to be opened we will need the following:
- Current Photo ID
- Tax Identification Number
- Proof of Address (if ID does not show current address)