This year Taylor Credit Union is focusing support on the Christmas Wish Program by collecting donations at both of our locations. We have been a part of the Christmas Wish Program along with:
– Touchstone Energy Cooperatives (Dairyland Power Cooperative,
Taylor Electric Cooperative, Clark Electric Cooperative, Price Electric
Cooperative, and Jump River Electric Cooperative)
– Taylor County Association of Cooperatives
– Peoples Choice Credit Union
– Farmers Union Co-op Transport
– Heartland Cooperative Services
– Ag Country Farm Credit Services
– The Medford Cooperative
– Little Black Mutual Insurance
– WKEB 99.3 FM and WIGM 1490 AM\107.1 FM Radio.
For more than 20 years Taylor Credit Union has sponsored this program making wishes come true for those who need a little extra Christmas cheer. We deliver food baskets, make Santa visits, and deliver Angels with the help of Hope Hospice
to someone that has lost a loved one this year.
To nominate someone or for more information:
please call K99/WIGM at 715-748-2566,
or stop in at the radio station.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to Christmas Wish, please stop in at Taylor Credit Union during business hours and help make a Christmas Wish this year.