There are many new features which include:
- Secure messaging, so you can converse with our staff. This can be initiated from both you and our staff.
- E-alerts – to receive notices of different things that happen on your account.
DADD (Direct Access Detailed & Dependable)
- Allows you to access your accounts online anytime.
- Access your account from anywhere in the world. DADD is always available.
- You can check account balances, see what checks and transactions have cleared, transfer money between accounts, and make loan payments.
How to Enroll to Access your Account:
- Go to our website and click click on the ‘New User’ words, under DADD online access login.
- After you are asked for personal information, agree to terms.
- When you submit your information, a secure email will be sent to TCU saying you are interested in enrolling in DADD.
Our mobile app has underwent an upgrade. The biggest change you will see is the update of our old logo to our new logo. Another change you will notice is that the design and layout mimics our online DADD. There are also a few new features. Please see below for the list of new features, our current features and watch a tutorial video about the app.
Updated User Experience
- New tab-based design
- Updated account summary and history
- Updated Remote Deposit
- Support for iPhone X
- Support for Face ID login
- Support for Fingerprint login
Current Features We Have
- In app High Risk Authentication
- Create and manage scheduled transfers
- Create and manage external accounts
- Create and manage external transfers
- View eStatements and documents
- Forgot Password/Forgot Username inbedded in in app
- Add image pre-processing to RDC
- History now shows the most recent month with transactions on load
- Add support for Change Phone Number ##### Improvements
- Holds/Pledges/Pending ACH
- Outstanding NSF
- Manage External accounts/transfers
- Scheduled Transfers
- Account/User Settings
- ATM/Branch Locator
What you need to do to set up our Taylor Credit Union Mobile App.
- Must already have access to DADD online banking.
- Search Taylor Credit Union in the App Store or Google Play, and download.
- Login to your account on the mobile app
- Register your mobile device
- Confirm device registration through email or online
- Enjoy the convenience of accessing your accounts on our Taylor Credit Union Mobile App.