There are many new features which include:
- Secure messaging, so you can converse with our staff. This can be initiated from both you and our staff.
- E-alerts – to receive notices of different things that happen on your account.Click to view the demo for our new DADD.
DADD (Direct Access Detailed & Dependable)
- Allows you to access your accounts online anytime.
- Access your account from anywhere in the world. DADD is always available.
- You can check account balances, see what checks and transactions have cleared, transfer money between accounts, and make loan payments.
How to Enroll to Access your Account:
- Go to our website and click click on the ‘New User’ words, under DADD online access login.
- After you are asked for personal information, agree to terms.
- When you submit your information, a secure email will be sent to TCU saying you are interested in enrolling in DADD.
If you have a smart phone, you may also want to check out our Mobile App.
- Must already have access to DADD online banking.
- Search Taylor Credit Union in your App store, and download.
- Log into DADD online banking.
- Click on the menu button on the top left.
- click on device activation/management under services.
- Choose mobile device activation.
- Log into your Taylor Credit Union App.
Remote Deposit Capture Available!